About The Foundation for the Horse
Proven in 1994, The Basis for the Horse is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization committed to strengthening the welfare of the horse through Education, Investigation, and aid for Horses at Chance. It is ruled and stewarded by earth-renowned equine veterinarians and equine stakeholders. In 2022, and for the next consecutive yr, The Basis awarded above $1 million in scholarships and grants to influence equine wellbeing and perfectly-being through the U.S. and establishing countries. To find out far more, visit www.foundationforthehorse.org.
As element of a dynamic team, the Basis Advertising & Communications Coordinator will be dependable for the enhancement and execution of promoting and community relations endeavors for The Foundation for the Horse, the 501(c)3 nonprofit charitable arm of the American Affiliation of Equine Practitioners (AAEP).
In this total-time purpose, you will have the means to directly impact the welfare of horses by way of The Basis.
This person will get the job done specifically with the Director of Field Relations and the workforce to help their initiatives and elevate the messaging of The Basis.
This place is key to The Foundation’s emphasis on communicating correctly with its numerous constituencies, which includes donors, prospective customers, volunteers, and the equine field at substantial.
- Branding and Messaging
- Develops The Foundation’s model narrative and brand name identification.
- Oversees all print, digital and composed promoting, and development materials to be dependable with manufacturer identity.
- Oversees initiatives performing with exterior agencies as desired.
- Identifies, offers, and maintains options for regularity in messaging and model standards to improve and support the donor encounter throughout channels from donor relations to electronic to print.
- Approach Enhancement and Execution
- Growth and execution of yearly advertising and marketing, public relations and social media ideas for Basis and its entities, which include The Equine Disorder Conversation Center
- Identify and existing small- and very long-time period goals and prepared initiatives primarily based on group desires and input.
- Print and Electronic Marketing
- Enhancement and execution of print and electronic advertising
- Oversee, make, and assess articles for media releases, social media, newsletters, e-blasts, once-a-year reviews, advertising and improvement collateral and other print and electronic written content.
- Manage the Foundation’s web page.
- Oversee specific marketing and advertising and communications jobs of The Foundation and its entities.
- Coordinate images and video clip creation as desired, and curate related photograph and online video libraries.
- An undergraduate degree in advertising, communications, general public relations, enterprise, or related subject.
- 3 decades of practical experience functioning in a non-financial gain or membership-based mostly firm, ideally within improvement/fundraising.
- Demonstrated expertise developing and executing advertising and public relations strategies.
- Demonstrated means to converse correctly, verbally and in writing to a assorted audience.
- Mission-driven and aim-oriented.
- Preference consideration for candidates with development and/or equine sector practical experience.
The Basis for the Horse is located at AAEP, headquartered at the Kentucky Horse Park in Lexington, KY. This is a comprehensive-time, hybrid posture, presents extraordinary rewards and is primarily based in Lexington.
To implement, you should submit resume and a one-web page address letter to:
Director of Market Relations
AAEP & The Basis for the Horse